There’s nothing more magical or more unique than the moment you will say ‘I Do’. As the very beginning of the rest of your life, this moment deserves to be marked by a spectacular décor and by the perfect music as well.
..And your wedding ceremony backdrop matters a lot when it comes to this.
To help you create a magnificent and unforgettable wedding ceremony décor, we have put together 5 of the most beautiful indoor wedding ceremony backdrops ideas – so read on if you need some inspiration.
- White ribbons. Simple white ribbons tied up will make your ceremony backdrop look really dreamy and elegant. And if you want to add a pop of color, you can definitely slip in handful few of pastel or even bright-colored ribbons.
- Flower curtain. Want to bring the outdoors inside? Then this is the perfect way to create a gorgeous décor for your ceremony! Imagine how stunning your ceremony will look with an opulent flower curtain hanging behind the altar!
- Strings of lights. If you plan on having an evening or nighttime ceremony, decorate your altar with beautiful strings of lights. You can place them as a curtain, but you can also make more creative arrangements.
- White curtains and vintage photo frames. Perfect for a vintage wedding, this is the type of backdrop that will look really stylish and elegant. The simplest white curtains and a couple of bronze-colored vintage photo frames will make your ceremony absolutely unique!
- A wall of greenery. This wedding ceremony backdrop will make everything look full of energy and positive vibes – and it works wonderfully for a rustic chic-themed wedding.
Photo source: flickr.com/ Mannia&Titta
Author: Bridal Marketing Group