Not having a good website for your wedding business is almost unforgiveable these days, especially considering that all brides and grooms connect to the Internet to search their vendors. However, what are some of the most common mistakes a wedding professionals might make on their website? What are the absolute don’ts you should avoid when creating (or re-designing) your business’ website?
We have gathered 5 of the most important ones right below – so read on to find out more.
- Not emphasizing on the details. Your wedding website should be meticulously designed and it should look absolutely flawless. All brides and grooms want their wedding vendors to be really attentive to details, and a website that’s less than great will not be attractive to them.
- Not making it SEO-friendly. Search Engine Optimization is one of the best ways to ensure you are being found by your potential clients. Thus, making sure your site is SEO-friendly and mobile-friendly is more than important.
- Not having a really great About Us page. Your “About Us” should speak about who you are as a business, about what are the values you believe in and what are the services you offer. It should be crystal clear, but it should also send across a beautiful message.
- Not having high quality pictures. It doesn’t even matter what type of services or products you offer for your clients’ weddings. You need to have amazing-looking pictures on your site, so that brides can take a look and see if your styles are compatible.
- Not making your website function well. There’s no point in having a beautiful design and high quality pictures if your potential clients cannot actually access anything. Make sure your website is properly functional and responsive at all times!
Photo source: flickr.com/ flashbacktunisie
Author: Bridal Marketing Group