How to build your wedding business’ SEO in the shortest amount of time possible and still yield the best results? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The Metadata. To write up your site’s metadata, research some good keywords in your niche (e.g. “wedding planner Long Island”, for example). Use these keywords to craft a meta-description (a description that tells Google what your site is about) and a meta-title (again, a title that tells the search engine crawlers what they are likely to find on your website).
- Headers. In terms of SEO importance, your first header (H1) is absolutely crucial. Use one of your main keywords to write the main header of the page and then move on to the next sub-headers. They are not mandatory, but if your site is more intricate, they will definitely help.
- Links. Backlinking is an important SEO signal both for Google and for other search engines. Create internal links to keep readers on your site (and decrease the bounce rate). Also, create external backlinks on other people’s websites as well – but do make sure they are natural and that they are strategically placed on high-quality sites. Don’t forget to add some external links leading from your site to other sites too – but remember to keep them well-balanced and only do it with qualitative sites!
- Images. Alt-tags (or image tags) are also quite important for SEO – so don’t forget to optimize all the pictures on your site according to your main keywords.
- URLs. These are the links leading to your site’s pages and blog posts. They should be properly optimized and very clear, so that Google’s crawlers know how to categorize your pages and blog articles (and push them to rank higher in the Search Engine Results Pages).
Elite Wedding Team can connect your business with talented wedding vendors. Visit www.eliteweddingteam.com to discover how you can join our team and start networking with elite wedding specialists!
Photo source: flickr.com/ theglobalpanorama
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group