In a world where even a 4-year old knows how to connect to the Internet, having a wedding website dedicated to your love story has become much more common than it may be thought. But want are the most important things every wedding website should include? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
- Event information. One of the main purposes behind having a wedding website is to make sure everyone is properly informed as to where and how your wedding will take place. Include the date, time and location of the wedding ceremony, reception as well as any pre or post-wedding events everyone is invited to. However, do not include anything about the events not everyone is invited to (e.g. the rehearsal dinner or the bridal shower).
- RSVP information. Providing people with a digital means of sending their RSPVs can make everyone’s lives much easier (as guests will find a lot easier to simply send an online RSVP and you will lower the odds that they don’t send their RSVPs at all).
- Registry information. No matter how modern weddings may be, it is still considered bad taste to include registry information on the invitations. Still, it isn’t impolite at all to include it on the wedding website – so take advantage of this and spread the word about the stores where you have registered.
- Accommodation information. Want to make sure out-of-town guests find a place to sleep at? Provide them with information about the accommodation options in the area. If you have already booked their rooms, remember to specify this on your wedding website.
- Couple information. This is not mandatory at all, but it can still add a nice touch to the entire website. Your love story, some funny things about you (and/or about the wedding party), some of the most important moments in your relationship – these romantic additions will make your website mote personal and unique.
Elite Wedding Team can connect your business with talented wedding vendors. Visit www.eliteweddingteam.com to discover how you can join our team and start networking with elite wedding specialists!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Manik Rathee
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group