How does attending the 2016 bridal shows help you as a wedding professional? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Attending a bridal show can be extremely beneficial from a number of points of view. These shows are an excellent way to put yourself “out there” and make yourself known to brides and grooms. They are also a great opportunity to show off your products and services too. Ultimately, they are a great means by which you can grow and strengthen your wedding industry network too.
- If you decide to attend a bridal show, start by learning the rules. Every wedding exhibition and shows will have its own rules – and it is more than advisable that you learn them. This way, you make sure your effort will be actually appreciated, and that you will not have to face unpleasant situations simply because you were not properly informed.
- At the same time, it is important to be unique. You want to make yourself noticeable in a sea of wedding professionals – so make sure your booth is unique. And yes, you can definitely create a booth that both sticks to the rules and looks completely original. It’s all about creativity – so don’t be afraid to breathe life into your ideas, no matter how out-of-the-box they may be.
- Offer free products and services. It is no secret that weddings cost a lot – so it shouldn’t be a surprise that brides and grooms love freebies either. Regardless of what type of wedding business you may be running, you can definitely find something free (and of great quality) to offer to those who visit your booth.
- Don’t forget to use this opportunity to gather information about your potential clients too! Ask them to give you their names, emails and wedding dates, so that you can come back to them. Also, remember to actually follow-up these leads soon after the bridal show is over!
Elite Wedding Team can connect your business with talented wedding vendors. Visit www.eliteweddingteam.com to discover how you can join our team and start networking with elite wedding specialists!
Photo source: flickr.com/ luca.sartoni
AUTHOR: Bridal Marketing Group